Surprisingly spacious and over the full width extended middle house with deep back garden and a large stone shed. The property is extended at the rear.
The house is equipped with a spacious living room of approximately 50m² with a white tiled floor, with an open U-shaped kitchen layout with a complete kitchen, three bedrooms on the first floor, a spacious bathroom and a loft bedroom. The deep back garden is located on the sunny west.
The property is located in a child-friendly environment in the 'Dongewijk' within walking distance of the shopping center, schools and sports facilities. The house is also conveniently located in relation to roads and NS station Reeshof.
Year of construction: 1995
Plot area: 161m²
Living area: 119 m²
Acceptance: by mutual agreement
Entrance / hall with tiled floor, modern and lightly tiled bathroom with a free hanging toilet with fountain, and access to the living room.
At the rear located kitchen with a tiled floor and a complete kitchen (equipment is less than a year old) with a wooden worktop, induction hob, extractor hood and a dishwasher. In addition to the kitchen, there is an additional piece of furniture with a fridge, combi microwave / oven and extra cupboard space.
Across the full width expanded and attractive living room approximately 50m² (including kitchen) with a tiled floor, sleek wall finishes, sanding ceiling finishes, recessed spotlights, stair cupboard and two patio doors.
From the living room you can reach the stairs through a door.
Landing with access to three bedrooms and the bathroom.
Front a bedroom of approximately 9 m 2 with a laminate floor, sleek wall finish and has a stair cupboard.
Rear 2 bedrooms approximately 7 and 12m2 with laminate flooring, sleek wall finishes, shutters and a sloping, high ceiling, creating a spatial effect.
Lightly tiled bathroom with a washbasin, bathtub with thermostat tap and shower facilities and a 2nd toilet.
Attic room accessible through a fixed staircase with a window over the entire width of the house, storage space under the roof pitch, connections for washing equipment and the unit for mechanical ventilation.
The attic bedroom with carpeted floors.
Approximately 9 meters deep rear garden on the west which is paved, and equipped with a stone shed with back.
- The property is well maintained and ready for entry.
- Extension over the full width at the rear.
- Outdoor painting in year?
- The house is fully insulated and equipped with double glazing.
The purchase agreement includes as standard the obligation to deposit a deposit or to provide a bank guarantee by the buyer amounting to 10% of the purchase price.
- A purchase agreement is concluded under the condition precedent that both parties sign the purchase agreement. The parties can therefore not derive any rights from an oral agreement or written confirmation thereof.
- This brochure consists of non-binding information and has been compiled with the greatest care, however no rights can be derived from the contents of this brochure. Classification drawings and dimensions are only indicative, may differ from the actual situation and are intended solely to give an impression of the classification.
iQ Makelaars Hoofdkantoor
Twentepoort Oost 34
T 0546 - 30 53 01