Located on an extremely beautiful plot near the center of Vriezenveen, you are offered a very spacious characteristic detached house complete, completely under basement and with a large indoor garage.
Basically this is a very solid and well maintained house, it is a practical and authentically designed house with a lot of space. The basement downstairs of the entire house already covers about 70 square meters.
The house has double glazing, but the frames need a paint job, as do the balconies at the front and rear. The garden has received little attention, but offers many possibilities
Ground floor layout:
Entrance, spacious hall from where access to the toilet, a study / work / bedroom, access to a very spacious basement and 1st floor, a very spacious living room with fireplace and attached glass conservatory on the south, from the conservatory through French doors you in the garden, a very spacious open kitchen with built-in appliances, dishwasher, combi-microwave & fridge with freezer compartment. From the kitchen there is access to a spacious garage / storage room.
Layout 1st floor:
A spacious landing with 4 closets and a sink, bedroom 1 with closets, sink and access to a beautiful shared balcony at the front, bedroom 2 with sink and access to the balcony at the front, bedroom 3 with closets and access to the balcony at the rear, large bathroom with bath, separate shower, toilet and washer / dryer connection. access to loft ladder to spacious storage attic
- Characteristic detached house
- Completely below
- Very spacious house in the whole
- Very spacious bathroom
- Equipped with Alarm system
- Year of construction 1974.
- Plot 514 m2.
- Living area approximately 220 m2 (excluding other indoor space).
- Other indoor space (attic storage, garage, garage floor) approximately 49.4 m2 (height from 1.50 cm)
- Building bound outdoor space (balcony) approximately 2.4 m2.
- Content approximately 605 m3.
- Hot water through Boiler.
- Heating by central heating boiler
- Provisional energy label D.
iQ Makelaars Kantoor Almelo
Twentepoort Oost 34
7609 RG Almelo
T 0546 - 30 53 01